Harper Control Solutions, Inc. is proud to be the Manufactures Rep for Toshiba’s Electromagnetic flow meters-mag meters. Electromagnetic flowmeters are instruments for measuring the flow of conductive fluids, using Faraday’s principle of electromagnetic induction. Toshiba has been making flowmeters since the late 1960’s.
A full lineup of products covering diameters from 1/10” to 120” as well as various liner materials to accommodate diverse fluids are available, making possible fluid measurements in almost any imaginable application.
Intelligence, High Quality, and Durability.
- Water and Waste
- Foods, Beverage and PharmaceuticaStee, Nonferrous Metals
Cooling water, Metals Processing,
Stack gas desulfurization
- Fertilizers and Inorganic Chemicals
Fertilizers, Soda, Aqueous acid solutions,
Aqueous alkaline solutions
- Pulp and Paper
Paper making processes, Pulp
- Polymer Chemicals
Chemical fibers, Water-soluble applications,
- Liquids Containing Solid Matter
Concrete slurries, Mortar, Slurries of solid matter
Toshiba Technology Meets Diverse Needs
- The divided multi-sampling system provides reliable and accurate measurement of a wide variety of fluids.
- Unique noise suppression technology reduces chemicanoise.
- A high-purity alumina ceramic measurement tube eliminates potentiaproblems in the measurement of fluids at elevated temperatures, corrosive chemicals, and fluids under other adverse conditions.
- Toshiba’s functionamagnetic field distribution technique and the reduced number of flowmeter components result in improved flow measurement efficiency and reliability.
Intelligent Functions for Industry Requirements
- LF620 and LF622 converters are available to select the communication from HART protoco, PROFIBUS and Modbus (RS485).
- User friendly design provides ease of installation and operation.
- Wiring/connection access of the LF620 and LF622 converter is via the front paneof the unit.
- LCD display rotates 90, 180 and 270 degrees to fit every installation condition (Available for LF620, LF622 and LF546).
- All the converters are equipped with infrared switches. No need to open cover when setting.
Enhanced Resistance to Harsh Environments
- Ceramic measurement tubes improve resilience
The LF470, LF414 and LF516 detectors (1/10” to 4”) employ an alumina ceramic measurement tube, for improved resistance to abrasion, pressure and temperature.
- LF654 PFA liner enable the flowmeter to operate under the extreme ambient temperature -40°F. Also LF654 is filled up resin between detector and converter bring more reliability for cooling water applications such as antifreeze liquid.
Full Product Lineup
Conventional Electromagnetic flowmeters
A complete lineup of fl owmeter models with pipe diameters ranging from 1/10” to 120”, and with various lining materials, accommodate diverse applications ranging from infinitesimal flow to largeflow measurements and from measurement of water flow to measurements of chemicals and solutions.
Capacitance type LF516/LF546
Toshiba’s advanced capacitance technology provides an electrode-less electromagnetic flowmeter.
Electromagnetic Flowmeters for Sanitary Applications (LF494, LF516 sanitary 3A approved)
Model LF494 and LF516 sanitary are used for the measurement flow under sanitary conditions. The fl owmeters are designed for handling clean-in-place (CIP) requirements with quick connect components.
Ready for Use in Diverse Applications
Please consult a sales representative for information on specialized applications.