Automated Control Panels brought to you by Harper Control Solutions!
Automated control panels for fluid system applications. With a proven track record of success and expertise directly applicable to the industry, we are the control solution for fluid systems. Our custom control panels are design for your needs.
Harper Control Solutions utilizes cutting edge technology with our broad spectrum of knowledge and more than 100 years of experience in the water and waste-water industry. We make things flow easily, and will show you how to automate your system to meet your needs!
- Commercial and municipal sewage
- Fire/domestic water tanks
- Wastewater and treatment stations
- Domestic well pumping
- Irrigation systems
- Pressure booster stations
- Variable speed and constant pressure systems
- Electro-mechanical and PLC based controls
- Variable speed drives
- Integrated operator interface/PLC systems
- Variable speed drives
- Reduced voltage motor starters
- Cellular and hard wired alarm dialers
- UL698A (available upon request) for systems with circuit extensions running to hazardous locations
Electromechanical Control Systems
Not every system requires sophisticated electronics. We offer control panels operated by traditional float switches, electrodes and pressure switches. Systems can be single or multiple pumps/valves or they can monitor alarm conditions only. These systems fall into our “standard” product line.
Level and Pressure Controls
- Float operated alarms and pump down applications.
- Electrode operated tank fill controls using induction relays and submersible probes, commonly used to operate well pumps or tank fill valves.
- Pressure operated booster pump controls for captive air and air/water ratio systems, most applications operate using pressure switches or pressure transducers.
We offer a complete range of repair components, from simple contactors, relays and level switches to programmed PLC units, transducers, circular chart recorders and more.
Call Harper Control Solutions to fill your component supply needs.
Integrated PLC Systems
The heart of our custom control panels includes a PLC with (HMI) operator interface, offering easy input and control of systems designed for a multitude of applications. From simple two line display to a large color touch screen; our quality workmanship and experience provides years of satisfaction.
- Two line display
- Accepts and displays two analog values (typically level, flow or pressure)
- Programmed for limitless applications including multi-pump alternation, valve control, and level / pressure alarms
- Powerful yet cost effective
- Graphical display tailored to each system application
- Scaled display of system variables such as level, flow, pressure, input and/or output conditions
- Custom programmed for desired system operation
- Low cost solution for systems requiring graphic display or serial communication
- Modbus compatible
- Color touch screens
- Graphical display of system parameters in full color
- Serial communication, optional Ethernet ability, Modbus capability for communication with remote monitoring devices and systems
- SCADA compatible, optional remote access software available
Harper Control Solutions provides assistance in system design and control application from start to finish. We provide check lists for system requirements and once the parameters are defined we provide the following:
- Specifications for desired control scheme of operation
- Accurate system cost estimates
- Systemic block diagram
Customer Service and Support
We provide application design service, field support and repair of existing controls.
We can meet with your design team to ensure that your control requirements will be correctly integrated in the system.
We work with plant operators, building engineers, electricians and BMS administrators. This allows for proper implementation and integration of control systems during installation.
Harper Control Solutions offers routine and emergency service, reducing system down time and headaches.
Our control systems undergo rigorous testing prior to shipment, assuring the highest quality and reliability.
Learn more about Automated Control and Fluid Management Systems we offer for Municipal, Industrial, Fire protection, Residential and Commercial.
Call Harper Control Solutions when you want control of your system through Automation!