New Control System Design
If you are seeking automation of a manually controlled operation or want to automate a remote well pump startup and shut-down, Harper Control Solutions has the solutions. Harper Control Solutions will review your current control requirements and discuss future automation enhancements, then design a system that will grow with your commercial, residential and industrial facility. Whether your goal is remote control of equipment, remote monitoring of equipment and remote tanks, HCSI provides a solution that is customized to meet your operational requirements.
Harper Control Solutions offers a complete design and production service with the ability to work with the appropriate parties from the initial application/design phase, through submittal, fabrication, installation and start-up of the systems. HCSI’s ability to design to engineer’s specification and the capability of working with system owners and managers to provide a complete solution to any control requirement makes it an easy decision to choose Harper Control Solutions for all your automation needs and beyond.
Harper Control Solutions control specialties include pump up applications for domestic atmospheric storage tanks, pump down applications for sewer/waste water applications, pressure actuated water system controls for captive air systems, hydro-pneumatic systems requiring air/water ratio maintenance, as well as various other industrial and residential applications.
HCSI systems will control any combination of electrically operated water pumps, electrically, hydraulically or pneumatically actuated fluid control valves. Our control systems can integrate various instrumentation required to properly monitor your system process.
For applications requiring interconnection with building management/alarm systems, Harper Control Solutions offer interfaces of varying levels of complexity. This includes simple dry alarm contacts, analog 4-20mA level and/or pressure signals, serial connection as well as Ethernet connection which will communicate with the building systems using industry standard protocols.
Control System Components
At Harper control Solutions we realize that not every application will require a large control system. As such, Harper Control Solutions offers a complete line of open frame and enclosed motor starters (NEMA 1, 12, 4 and 4x) with standard options and a complete line of coil voltages. Should renewal components be required without installation by our service technicians, HCSI offers replacement components which can be shipped to you for installation by your maintenance professional. Some of these items include relays, timers, contactors, circuit breakers, fuses and fuse holders, pilot lights, selector switches and replacement contact blocks, alarm devices and terminal strips.
Call Harper Control Solutions today with your needs and description/part number. Harper’s team of experts will be pleased to provide prices for control components you need.
Automated Control System Clients
- World Trade Center Towers (NYC)
- Merrill Lynch – Battery Park (NYC)
- Bank of America Tower (NYC)
- Weill Cornell Medical Center (NYC)
- Montefiore Medical Center (Bronx NY)
- Bronx Criminal Courthouse (Bronx NY)
- Macy’s Herald Square (NYC)
- One Grand Central Place (Lincoln Bldg NYC)
- Weill Cornell – Roosevelt Island (NYC)
- Whitehall Ferry Terminal (NYC)
- West Side YMCA (NYC)
- Kings County Courthouse (Brooklyn, NY)
- 70 Pine Street – AIG (NYC)
- CUNY Queens College (NY)
- The Home Depot – Multiple Locations
- The Helena (NYC)
- 555 Fifth Avenue (NYC)
- One Brooklyn Bridge Park (Brooklyn, NY)
- 44th Street Hotel (NYC)
- Jacobi Medical Center (Bronx, NY)
- 316 11th Avenue (NYC)
- Columbia University (NYC)
- CUNY -Fiterman Hall (NYC)
- 335 Madison Avenue (NYC)
- RBS – Royal Bank of Scotland (Stamford, CT)
- Brookfield High School (CT)
- 360 State Street (New Haven, CT)
- NJ American Water – Multiple Locations
- Old Bridge M.U.A. (NJ)
- Ridgewood Water (NJ)
- Sayreville Water Dept. ( NJ)
- Southeast Morris County M.U.A. (NJ)
- Middlesex Water Company (NJ)
- Devon Energy Corp. (Oklahoma City, OK)
- PWD – Philadelphia Water Department
- UPS – United Parcel Service (Mahwah, NJ)
- FNMA “Fannie Mae” (Federal National Mortgage Association) – Frederick MD
Learn more about Automated Control Panels and Fluid Management Systems we offer for Municipal, Industrial, Fire protection, Residential and Commercial.