Harper Control Solutions, Inc. is the exclusive factory representative for FMS Products. We provide in-house tech support as well as annual service/support options. We provide full service and maintenance support of the FMS Control Systems.
- New York City (5 Boroughs)
- Long Island (Nassau & Suffolk Counties)
- New Jersey: All counties
- Connecticut: All Counties
- Harper Control Solutions, Inc. provides maintenance and service on all products throughout New York, New Jersey & Connecticut.
Fluid Management System
FMS with a touch of a screen . . .
Station 1A – Storm Water Harvesting / Treatment Station
Storm water collection, treatment, storage and pumping non-potable systems including irrigation, grey water flushing (sanitary). Customized monitoring of water quality standards.
Station 1B – Booster Pump Station Control
Control and monitor water supplied to building distribution from house pumps and booster stations. Monitor pump/motor speed, temperature, amperage, control valve status. Other vital equipment can be monitored if required; what equipment do you need to monitor?
Station 2 – Water Tanks
Domestic water tanks and sprinkler reserve tanks. Monitor and control water level, high level alarm, low level alarm, control outputs for safety shut-off valves.
Station 3 – Pressure Reducing Valve Stations
Pressure Reducing Valve (PRV) Stations are common in high rise building design. The EWS control station passively monitors incoming and outlet pressures at all control valves. View networked FMS control stations remotely to save time and manpower.
Station 4 – Roof Tanks
House tanks, sprinkler reserve tanks, combination tanks used in domestic water and fire suppression systems. Tank level should not be limited to a light on a panel, we provide a digital level display that is always updated. Monitor tank temperature, level, and control fill valves. The FMS tank station can also control multiple fill pumps and provides alarm output for BMS systems.
The Fluid Management System
…empowers operators to learn more about remotely located systems and equipment. With a touch of a screen, conduct a virtual visit to locations in your building where electrical, mechanical and hydraulic equipment are located.
Reduce man hours required to identify malfunctioning equipment. Less time spent in transit to reach the equipment.
The FMS System allows for remote viewing of station data, not just from the main station, but from any FMS networked station in the building!
Domestic/Fire Dual Storage Tank Station
Storm Water Reclamation Station
Booster Pump System
Features And Benefits
- Scalability – The standard system is available with up to 63 stations connected to the RS485 communications network, allowing for collection of thousands of data points. A simple FMS system can include just two stations. Each station is an individual and independent control and will operate/monitor local equipment whether it is part of an FMS network or not.
- Design features – The main component of the FMS system is a touch screen PLC which is available in sizes ranging from 3.5″ to 12″ x 10″, and can be used in any combination to meet a customer’s field requirements and/or price point. These same PLC’s allow for the monitoring of many types of input devices which have contact closures or analog inputs. An Ethernet port can be provided for FMS network connection or for communication with the building intranet. An internal web server allows the monitoring by building systems operators. BMS interface can be accomplished via hard wired outputs, RS232/485 communication port or via Ethernet adapter. Challenge us with your application!
- Redundancy – A loss of communication does not interrupt local operation of the system, rather allows continued operation of equipment controlled by local conditions. Systems are engineered with failure mode in mind and offer options like back-up float operation for transducer operation and secondary safety shutoff of tank fill lines should primary fill systems fail creating the potential for an overflow.
- Reliability – Unlike other systems, the same “Virtual Visit” function is possible from any networked FMS enabled control panel in the building. For example, an operator or building engineer can obtain real-time information from the booster system mounted in the basement from the face of the roof-top tank control panel. Any station can display information from any other station on it’s local PLC display.
- Quality – All controls are manufactured from industry standard and recognized components and are UL labeled per the 508A procedure. Standard control enclosures and components are rated Nema 12 or Nema 4x (application specific) to ensure long life of reliable service.
- Support – Harper Control Solutions offers in-house tech support as well as annual service/support options. Systems are designed and programmed with your needs in mind. We provide full service and maintenance support of the FMS Control Systems.
Learn more about Automated Control Panels and or Systems we offer for Municipal, Industrial, Fire protection, Residential and Commercial.
Call a Harper Representative today. 203-964-1900 HarperValves.com